The movie begins at 8:20 pm, or directly after the game, and is hosted by movie mogul, Mac Bell.
This months bad movie choice is “Thankskilling”, and offers 90 minutes of a homicidal turkey axing off college kids during Thanksgiving break. Listed as an “ultimate low-budget experience”, I”m guessing this horror/comedy film will bring more laughs than screams. The Smack-TV will enhance the experience as people text their comments, poking fun at scenes as they watch the movie. Mac will MC as the texts roll in, and give prizes for the funniest smacks. The prizes are selected according to the theme of the movie. Maybe a rubber turkey will pop up in the prize bag. You won’t want to miss the fun on Smack-TV.
Here’s the NBA game line up for this Saturday:
- Toronto at Boston
- Utah at Washington
- Memphis at Charlotte
- Dallas at Cleveland
- New Orleans at Milwaukee
- Denver at San Antonio
- Chicago at LA Clippers
- Miami at Phoenix
NFL Games for Sunday, November 18th:
- Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers
- Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
- New York Jets at St. Louis Rams
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins
- New Orleans Saints at Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos
- Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots
- Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
Greeley Avenue Bar & Grill allows you to watch the big games on 11 TVs and one large 102″ screen.
Have a great week, and feel free to leave your comments concerning the movie!