This is Oregon’s favorite time of year while everyone cheers on the Oregon Ducks. Here are some fast facts for the team so far (subject to change):
- Of Oregon’s 17 touchdown drives, 15 have lasted less than two minutes.
- The Ducks rank last (125th) in the FBS in time of possession at 20:35:50 per game – nearly three minutes less than the next closest team (Hawaii, 23:21:00).
- UO ranks seventh nationally in scoring defense (6.5 points per game) despite facing the third-most plays (86.5 per game) of any defense in the FBS.
- Oregon’s 90 straight sellouts at Autzen Stadium is now the third-longest active streak in the country, trailing only Nebraska and Notre Dame.
And a big welcome to the new comers! Four freshmen played in the season-opener vs. Nicholls: OL Cameron Hunt, TE Johnny Mundt, DE Torrodney Prevot and K Matt Wogan, LB Tyrell Robinson and RB Thomas Tyner.
Don’t miss the first conference game of the season against California at the Duck Stadium. Can’t see it live? Come on into Greeley, grab a cold beer, kick back and enjoy the game!
Here’s your upcoming NFL schedule for week four:
Thursday, September 26th:
- San Francisco at St. Louis
Sunday, September 29th:
- Baltimore at Buffalo
- Cincinnati at Cleveland
- Chicago at Detroit
- NY Giants at Kansas City
- Pittsburgh at Minnesota
- Arizona at Tampa Bay
- Indianapolis at Jacksonville
- Seattle at Houston
- NY Jets at Tennessee
- Philadelphia at Denver
- Dallas at San Diego
- Washington at Oakland
- New England at Atlanta
Monday, September 30th:
- Miami at New Orleans
Thanks to everyone who attended “Greeley Grindhouse”! Don’t forget to join us at Greeley Avenue every Wednesday evening for Quizzies. The fun and games begin at 6 p.m.
Have a great week, and we’ll see ya there!