What’s pouring at Greeley on the rotating taps?
- Mountain Rescue Dry Hop Pale Ale
- Abominable Winter Ale
- Lights Out Stout
The Mountain Rescue Dry Hop Pale Ale is brewed with the idea of bringing a combination of two styles of beer together, the Amber Ale and the India Pale Ale or IPA. While not having the malt character of the Amber Ale or the high hop profile of an IPA, the Pale Ale has a balance and character all its own creating a clean and flavorful beer. It offers and IBU of 40 and ABV of 5.5%. So enjoy!
So you bought a Drink Deck for 2014, but going alone just isn’t your thing? You pick up the phone, call your best friend, and they didn’t buy a Drink Deck, so what then? Don’t fret, there’s a solution! Buy another Drink Deck! If you missed how it works and what it’s all about, here’s the scoop.
There are 50 cards in a deck for local restaurants and bars. Pick your card and place to go, order up to $30 and use your Drink Deck card for $10 off!
- Mercer at Kennesaw
- Loyola at Missouri State
- Loyola Chi at Missouri State
Saturday, February 8th:
- Murray St at Belmont
- North Carolina at Notre Dame
- Virginia at Georgia Tech
- Virginia Tech at Pittsburgh
- Kentucky at Mississippi State
- Texas at Kansas State
- Miami Univ. (Ohio) at Ohio
- Milwaukee at Green Bay
- North Carolina State at Miami
- Arkansas at Vanderbilt
- Auburn at LSU
- Texas Christian at Iowa State
- Missouri at Mississippi
- Missouri State at Southern Illinois
- Texas A&M at Georgia
- Western Kentucky State at Arkansas-Little Rock
Have a great week and we’ll see ya there!