- Double Mountain IRA
- Ninkasi Tricerahops Double IPA
- HUB Survival Stout
- Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA
The Double Mountain IRA, India Red Ale or IRA integrates a ruby red color and rich body with hop flavors of an IPA. The ale yeast strain adds a unique layer of complexity. The IRA is one of the first beers Double Mountain Brewery made and has proven an ongoing favorite. It’s brewed with Gambrinus Pilsner malt, crystal malts, Simcoe and Brewer’s Gold hops. It has a 6.8% ABV and 55 BU.
Ninkas Tricerahops Double IPA is known for its hop profile. Earthy, floral hop aroma and flavor are abundant in Tricerahops. The larger body and higher amount of alcohol allow the large volume of hops to create a beer that is very flavorful while still being balanced and drinkable. It offers and IBU of 100 and 8% ABV.
Roy Smallwood hosts Quizzy Trivia every Wednesday night so join us at 6:30 p.m. Here are your sports fun facts and trivia.
- Fishing is the biggest participant sports in the world.
- Soccer is the most attended or watched sport in the world.
- Boxing became a legal sport in 1901.
- More than 100 million people hold hunting licence’s.
- Jean Genevieve Garnerin was the first female parachutists, jumping from a hot air balloon in 1799.
- In 1975 Junko Tabei from Japan became the first woman to reach the top of Everest.
- The record for the most Olympic medals ever won is held by Soviet gymnast Larissa Latynina. Competing in three Olympics, between 1956 and 1964, she won 18 medals.
- The record for the most major league Baseball career innings is held by Cy Young, with 7,356 innings.
- The first instance of global electronic communications took place in 1871 when news of the Derby winner was telegraphed from London to Calcutta in under 5 minutes.
Have a great week and we’ll see ya there!