Greeley Avenue Bar and Grill offers a lot of great things including Bacon Mondays, sports of every kind available on TV, great food, trivia, excellent service and rotating taps. And, right now you can get these for a limited time:
- Double Mountain IRA
- Ninkasi Tricerahops Double IPA
- HUB Survival Stout
- Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA
Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA reminds me of fresh squeezed lemonade. Of course it’s not, but it does offer a large dose of Citra and mosaic hops.
- Malts include: pale, crystal and Munich.
- Hops include: Citra, Mosaic and Nugget.
It offers 60% IBU and a 6.4% ABV. Grab it while it’s here!
Here’s some interesting trivia sports facts for you:
- In 1898, one of the first programs to be broadcast ed on radio was a yacht race that took place in British waters.
- Sports command the biggest television audiences, led by the summer Olympics, World Cup soccer and Formula One racing.
- Gymnasiums were introduced in 900BC and Greek athletes practiced in the nude to the accompaniment of music. They also performed naked at the Olympic Games.
- The very first Olympic race, held in 776 BC, was won by Corubus, a chef.
- The first modern Olympic Games were held in Athens, Greece in 1896. There were 311 male but no female competitors.
- Michael Schumacher is the highest paid sportsman, ahead of Tiger Woods and Arnold Palmer. (Not including sponsorship endorsements.)
- Martina Hingis is the highest paid sportswomen.
- The high jump method of jumping head first and landing on the back is called the Fosbury Flop.
- The Major League Baseball teams use about 850,000 balls per season.
- About 42,000 tennis balls are used in the plus-minus 650 matches in the Wimbledon Championship.
- A baseball ball has exactly 108 stitches, a cricket ball has between 65 and 70 stitches.
Welcome and thank you to all the new subscribers! Have a great week and we’ll see ya there!